Full description of A Motorcycle Technicians
The 5 most important skills that a motorcycle technicians have to know are
1. Repairing — Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
2. Troubleshooting - Determining why the vehicle/ machine wont run.
3. Active Listening - Listening to what the customer is describing, and taking the time to understand the points that are being made.
4. Complex Problem Solving - Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
5. Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions.
The job requirements are previous work related skills, knowledge, or experience is required for these
occupations. Then the education requirement is training in he vocational schools, related on the job experience,
or an associate's degree. The training requires employees in these occupations usually need one or two years of
training involving both on the job experience and informal training with experienced workers. A recognized
apprenticeship program program may be associated with these occupations. The average salary for a motorcycle
technician in 2015 are 36,000 dollars a year.